High Capacity Linear Stage – XYL™ Specifications
|1||Travel (mm)||300 x 300||450 x 450||600 x 600||685 x 685|
|2||Travel (inches)||12 x 12||18 x 18||24 x 24||27 x 27|
|3||Accuracy (μm TIR)||34||45||60||70|
|4||Bi-directional Repeatability (± μm)||3||3||3||3|
|5||Load Capacity (kg)||100||125||150||175|
|6||Flatness & Straightness (μm TIR)||25||50||75||100|
|7||Total Mass (kg)||42||67||114||141|
The XYL™ has a plate and riser design that mounts the lower axis motor to the base that remains stationary while the upper axis motor moves in one axis. This architecture allows for long travels without the cantilever issues of stacking to single axis stages and provides a larger sized table for payload mounting.
The XYL™ series also uses larger diameter lead screws to move heavier loads. Motors, knobs, couplings, Hall effect end of travel limit sensors, and screw lock motor and limit/encoder connectors are all included in this high-capacity XY linear stage. Linear encoders can be mounted next to the lead screws to increase accuracy with minimized Abbé error. Load capacities reflect the amount of force that each stage can withstand. Load distribution and choice of motors, lead screws, and controls will impact the load capacity of the XY positioning stage.
- Large moving table allows for oversized customer payloads
- Precision crossed roller ways for high load capacity
- Motor options available: stepper or servo motors
- Feedback options available: linear encoder with analog or digital (1 um or 0.1 um resolution are standard, other resolutions available upon request)
- Download the datasheet for additional technical details
Dover Motion’s XYL™ series high capacity linear stage is used in laser machining applications where large parts need to be processed.