Each KV™ linear slide comes standard with end of travel limit sensors and a stepper motor (NEMA 17-frame motor size) to drive the lead screw. Two recirculating ball way rails along with the machined aluminum base provide stiff support for the moving payload.
The KV series micro linear stage has been employed in medical diagnostic instruments for sample motion. The KV was chosen due to it’s compact size and accurate performance which enabled the required performance to be achieved in benchtop sized instrument package.
- Best in class flatness and straightness of travel
- Compact size
- Anti-backlash friction nut
|Base Model||KV -25||KV-50||KV-110||KV-140||KV-200|
|Accuracy (μm TIR)||15||30||66||84||120|
|Bi-directional Repeatability (± μm)||3||3||3||3||3|
|Load Capacity (kg)||15||15||15||15||15|
|Flatness & Straightness (μm TIR)||4||7||10||13||18|
|Total Mass (kg)||0.9||1||1.1||1.2||1.3|
- Motor options available: stepper motor
- Feedback options available: rotary encoder
- Download the datasheet for additional technical details