Miniature Linear Stage - MMG ™
The DOVER MMG ™ Series Miniature Linear Stage has an option for a 25mm travel linear voice coil actuator. Our stage is also available with 3 phase servo motors in travels from 25mm up to 150 mm. Our miniature linear stage delivers nearly twice the accuracy at virtually the same cost as competitive standard-grade options. Short lead times facilitate reduced time to market for equipment manufacturers or provide greater machine uptime for end users in production environments.
- Stackable as XY or XYZ translation stages
- Ideal for high speed step and settle or constant velocity applications
- Available with integral counterbalance for vertical applications
- Anti-creep crossed roller ways standard
- Adjustable end of travel limits
- Available in either steel or aluminum
For High Throughput Imaging applications, the MMG ™ Miniature Linear Stage delivers excellent mechanical and servo stiffness to optimize motion for:
- Sample / part positioning: Sustained throughput of up to 2000 moves per minute are possible.
- Focal Plane Definition: Z objective positioning moves (<5um) are often accomplished in <20ms, in parallel with XY stepping.
- Frame Capture: In-position stability is key to producing quality images. Position stability / jitter is typically less than 100nm.
- Space savings: Miniature linear stage designed to fit inside benchtop instruments
|Motor Type||1 Phase||3 Phase||3 Phase||3 Phase||3 Phase|
|Accuracy (μm TIR)||6||6||10||12||14|
|Bi-directional Repeatability (± μm)||0.4||0.4||0.4||0.4||0.4|
|Load Capacity (kg)||10||10||10||10||10|
|Maximum Acceleration (m/s2)||55||50||45||30||25|
|Maximum Velocity (m/s)||1.1||1.5||2.0||2.0||2.0|
|Flatness & Straightness (μm TIR)||3||3||3||6||6|
|Motor Peak Force (N)||23||25||25||25||25|
|Motor Continuous Force (N)||7.7||9||9||9||9|
|Total Mass (kg)||0.6||0.8||0.8||1.2||1.4|
Motor options available: ironless direct drive servo motors
Feedback options available: linear encoder with analog or digital (1 um or 0.1 um resolution are standard, other resolutions available upon request)
Download the datasheet for additional technical details